My photo
..We're All Hustlers In Love With The Same Thing..

Aug 30, 2009

My Favorite Yeezy Quotes

“There must be more good women than men percentage wise, so her chance of having a husband just minimize. That’s why a lot of girls claim they ain’t into guys, and mess with other girls part time to improvise”



"If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don`t appreciate the moment until it’s passed"


"I don’t do anything I don’t love anymore. While people chase money I pursue happiness"


"Take every opportunity you have to make your life as successful as possible"


"Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to god, and keep your face to the raising sun"


"I don’t know whats better gettin laid or gettin paid"

..DAMN THERE'S SOO MANY,WOW!

1 comment: