My photo
..We're All Hustlers In Love With The Same Thing..

Aug 15, 2009

Chris Brown's "Changed Man"


A new song by Chris Brown leaked last night titled “Changed Man” that seems to be directed at Rihanna. In the first verse of the song, Chris sings “They looking at you and telling you we need to break it off/You need to choose what to do. It’s you and me in love/ but I’m about to show the world that I’m a changed man” followed by the Chorus “I’m doing all that I can/and everybody hates Chris/They can never understand”. The kicker is at the end when he whispers “It Ain’t Over”

This is rumored to be the first single off of his new album “Graffiti”
I Like it,it also has the same exact beat of one Of Dawn Richard's (FROM FORMER GROUP DANITY KANE) Songs Called "Falls Away" I've Been Jamming To This For The Last 6 Months So Ofcourse I Like Hers Better plus it's a happy song and Chris sounds sad...

Check out Dawns Below

No comments:

Post a Comment