My photo
..We're All Hustlers In Love With The Same Thing..

Jun 12, 2009

Ustream w/ Quincy Brown & He Calls Me..



So I'm on twitter at like 3 in the morning and Quincy Brown aka Q aka Al B Sure Son aka Diddy's Step Son is like I'm about to go live on ustream,now usually I wouldn't even watch but I did for some odd reason and he's like the first person to type in their number I'm going to call them so I do it and I was first so he called and I'm like shaken up need I remind you that this guy is only 18 yrs old and I'm acting all shy on the phone when I'm 21 lolz(so what he's a cutie)..girls are going crazy hating & what not you know how that goes he talking in some weird accent like he's from London and it's funny but I can't hear him that clear so we stay on the phone for like 2 mins and then he's like ok I'm going to call the next person so I'm like cool bye son,lolz..anyway it made my night or should I say morning(I was having a weird case of insomnia) but after that call I was sound asleep in like 10 mins dreaming in lala land hahahahahahaha..forget you guys I like that young fella!


FOLLOW HIM ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/ThisismyiQ

No comments:

Post a Comment