My photo
..We're All Hustlers In Love With The Same Thing..

May 19, 2009

Bow Talks Food & Booty LoLz..


Watch live video from Bow Wow on Justin.tv

Ok So He Basically Eats Nothing..I mean I don't eat pork,beef or sea food but he said he does'nt like greens..what??...I love green I don't think you can have an complete soulfood dinner w/o greens..he does'nt like mayo either which is cool alot of people don't,I myself prefer to have mustard or ranch or a sandwhich but if mayo is the only thing around I'll take it but very light yo cause the shit's gross when they pack it on I be like hell naw I'm about to throw this in your face,lolz..but enough about that.
The whole point of this post was to just say you don't eat all these foods but below in the video I posted of you w/ JD in a lifers session you said that you eat booty!?
Now in no way am I dissing Bow cause I like him,I think he's cool & besides that I have'nt ran into a guy that doesn't eat booty in awhile(hahaha)&I see nothing wrong w/ that but I'd rather deal w/ eating hotdogs & mayo over eating some ass =)


Look at JD face @ 4:12..shit was funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment