My photo
..We're All Hustlers In Love With The Same Thing..

Apr 30, 2009

Swine Flu...........Geez!


Ok,this is really getting out of hand.
First of all wtf started all of this shit,I think the goverment is up to something & all these freakin' scientist need to stop experimenting because to be honest I think that they have something to do with this outbreak,shits crazy..I just wanted to get that off my chest but anyway they say that you can't get sick from eating pork but I'm still glad that I don't & never will eat pork,I was raised against it "religious reasons"..but anyhow I woke up this morning to find out that it's also here in Wisconsin where I live..geeeeez,give me a break there have been two outbreaks here,I'm like gosh I don't even want to leave home now,haha I mean damn..RAMBLING........

No comments:

Post a Comment